Grilled meat is a delicious and flavorful way to prepare meat, whether it’s beef, pork, chicken, or even lamb. Here’s a simple recipe for making grilled meat:
- 1 lb meat (such as beef, pork, chicken, or lamb)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optional marinade (such as a mixture of soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger)
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the meat generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- If using a marinade, place the meat in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it. Seal the bag and let the meat marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade, if using, and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the meat and rub it in to coat both sides.
- Once the grill is hot, add the meat and cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the meat from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing or serving.
- Serve the grilled meat on its own or with your favorite sides.
- Enjoy your delicious grilled meat!
Note: You can customize the seasoning and marinade for the meat to your liking. Additionally, you can grill a variety of meats and serve them with a variety of sides, such as grilled vegetables, rice, or a salad