Sliced Beef Steak
Sliced beef steak is a delicious and satisfying dish that can be enjoyed on its own or served with a variety of sides. Here’s a simple recipe for making sliced beef steak:
- 1 lb beef steak (such as sirloin, ribeye, or flank)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- Fresh herbs (such as thyme or rosemary), chopped (optional)
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the steak and rub it in to coat both sides.
- Once the grill or grill pan is hot, add the steak and cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- While the steak is cooking, heat a small skillet over medium heat and add the butter and minced garlic.
- Cook the garlic until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the grill or grill pan and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- To slice the steak, use a sharp knife to cut it against the grain into thin slices.
- Arrange the sliced steak on a platter and drizzle the garlic butter over the top.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, if desired.
- Serve the sliced beef steak on its own or with your favorite sides.
- Enjoy your delicious sliced beef steak!
Note: You can customize the seasoning for the beef steak to your liking. Additionally, you can serve the sliced beef steak with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a salad.