Cappuccino on Black Ceramic Mug
A cappuccino served in a black ceramic mug can be a stylish and sophisticated way to enjoy your coffee. The contrast between the dark color of the mug and the light color of the foam on top of the cappuccino can create a visually stunning presentation.
How to Make Cappuccino?
To make a cappuccino on a black ceramic mug, you will need the following ingredients and equipment:
- Espresso machine
- Milk frother
- Black ceramic mug
Here are the steps to make a cappuccino on a black ceramic mug:
- Start by brewing a shot or two of espresso using your espresso machine. Pour the espresso into your black ceramic mug.
- Next, heat up some milk in a separate pitcher. The amount of milk you use will depend on the size of your mug and your personal preference. For a typical cappuccino, you’ll need about 6 ounces of milk.
- Froth the milk using your milk frother until it’s creamy and velvety in texture, with a layer of thick foam on top.
- Pour the frothed milk over the espresso in your black ceramic mug, holding back the foam with a spoon. Be sure to pour the milk slowly and steadily to create a beautiful pattern on the surface of the coffee.
- Once you’ve poured the milk, use the spoon to scoop the foam on top of the cappuccino.
- Finally, you can add a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon on top of the foam for an extra touch of flavor and decoration.
Your cappuccino on a black ceramic mug is now ready to enjoy!